Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to The World



I'm guessing that if you follow my "Photos to Remember Blog" you know me, but just in case there's someone out there who doesn't...
Last week brought a special family to the studio. Joe & Jennifer Darling are some of my first clients. I did their senior pictures, their wedding, and now I got to meet their new baby boy. This was both a happy and sad occasion since Joe is serving our country in Iraq. He was able to be home for Corbin's birth, but had to return this weekend when Corbin was just 11 days old. Whew--it was hard to take these pictures and not cry thinking about the fact that he'd have to leave his sweet wife and baby. I made these two composites to honor both Corbin's birth and the fact that a new family has been born.
Thanks Joe & Jennifer, for taking part of your precious time to visit me.

0 comments: